What is OHSAS 18001 certification?
The OHSAS 18001 is an internationally known method (inspired by the International Labor Organization) that allows you to set up a system of management of health and safety at work;
The implementation of the OHSAS 18001 standard allows for continuous improvement of your company’s health and safety management processes and systems.
Indeed, OHSAS 18001 covers the following main elements:
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and management;
- OHSAS Management Program;
- Structure and responsibility;
- Training, presentation and competence;
- Consultation and communication;
- Operational management ;
- Emergency Preparedness and Solutions;
- Measure, monitor and improve performance.